How to write on Instagram stories? In this article, I will explain to you how to do this quickly and efficiently. Now, click on this link to see more!
A famous story on social media is compelling. Content creators can deliver the messages they want. So, have you written stories on these platforms yet?
This post will show you how to write on Instagram stories, including editing or incorporating many elements such as images or music.
How To Write On Instagram Stories?
As a new update in the Instagram interface, posting stories can take place on colorful or sound music backgrounds.
The display time of stories is only available for 24 hours. However, users can forward content to a particular display category, which people can see when they visit their profile.
1/ Write on your photo stories.
Step 1: Open the Instagram app on your device. If users are unfamiliar with creating story content, you can refer to this information on different posting accounts.
Step 2: Click to open the camera in the application section with the position located in the upper left corner of the screen.
Or, you can swipe from left to right to automatically launch the camera. For first-time users, you may have to grant image and microphone access.
Step 3: Get familiar with the features of the interface.
- Normal: It is the keyboard that helps you download photos or videos from the library or can also create a new one.
- Live: You can broadcast live to interact with viewers. Each online video is for 24 hours and delivered through the day’s story.
- Create: It is an editing feature, from cropping to adding images.
- Boomerang: It will help you go back to the same image over and over again. The time limit for each such video is not too long, only 5 seconds maximum.
- Superzoom: This feature helps to align the subject in the frame and magnify the issue on the main background music.
- Hands-Free: Automatic shooting feature
- Music: You can adjust the music from the archive, then select a piece of music from the list to better fit the image.
Step 4: Press the circle button in the center of the screen to take or record a video. Of course, users can also rely on the features we described above to create finished products.
Step 5: Click on the text icon to download the story content. It has a two-letter “a” in lowercase and uppercase adjacent. Here, you can choose the font style, text color, background frame, and size.
Step 6: Next, click on the pen icon to start creating the story
Step 7: Click the smiley icon to assemble more shapes. Not just images, you can design polls and adjust stickers accordingly.
Step 8: Click publish on your page.
2/ Response to the story
- Open the application on the phone system.
- Tap on the main screen, where all relevant data sources are displayed.
- Browse the stories and select the content you want to rate and respond to. All of this comes with a representative image.
- When surfing officially in the data stream, the screen will display the message sending list. You will have many formats to choose from, such as text, image, or video.
- Select the message you want to send and click execute.
- Based on the story management feature, you can check all the information around the content, from views and comments to emotions.
3/ The caption to one post
- Open the app on your smart device.
- Click the plus icon in the middle of the toolbar. It allows users to upload photos/videos to social networks.
- Before completing the uploading process, you will see a “write a caption” category. Try to write down precisely what you want to convey.
- Finally, click ok and share
How do you scribble on Instagram Stories?
Step 1: Create an image based on the above instructions
Step 2: Click on the pen image on the editing toolbar
Step 3: In the effect, there will be the following options:
- Magic marker: Magic drawing
- Highlighter: Pen strokes with the transparent light color leading tone
- Neon: The stroke has a light border around it
- Heart: It looks like a thin chalk line
Step 4: Choose the type of symbol you like and draw strokes
Step 5: Once done, press the “done” button on the screen to save the image.
How do you use the pen on Instagram?
They have quite a few options in the display, from thin strokes, ink colors, and styles. Based on this nib, you can freely create your desktop background.
Thus, adding text on social networks is not too difficult for beginners. Hopefully, you can work on solving the problem quickly with the instructions on how to write on Instagram stories we mentioned above.
If you have any questions, leave a comment, and we will answer you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading!