How To See Your Likes History On Instagram
How to see your likes history on Instagram? No more confusion. You can clear your query now by reading to the end of this article. So let’s find out!
How often have you double-tapped something on Instagram to bring up a small heart on your screen? You might be a generous user with the “likes” option.
However, some other users only give such affection to just a few contents. Either way, the platform will remember the likes you’ve released.
You may wonder: ‘how to see your likes history on Instagram?’ Let’s find out!
How to See Your Likes History on Instagram?
By sticking to this guide, you’ll be checking out a list of posts you’ve liked on your iPad, iPhone, or Android devices.
Step 1: Open Your Insta App on Your Smartphone
The app looks like a camera with different colors. It will be on the home screen. Yet, if you use an Android device, you need to open the app to find it.
Step 2: Press A Profile icon
It is a person’s outline, and tap it!
Step 3: Press The “Hamburger” icon
It has the form of 3 horizontal lines.
Step 4: Choose the “Settings” option
It has a gear icon. You’ll find it at your menu’s bottom.
Step 5: Choose the “Account” option
This option will be toward the bottom of your menu.
Step 6: Scroll down until you see the “Posts You Have Liked” option
You’ll find it near the bottom of your menu. It will give you access to 300 recent videos or photos that you’ve released “likes” on the platform. Recent likes should be at the top of this list.
Reasons to Find Your Previous Likes
By accessing a post you have liked before, you can do many exciting things. Here are a few examples of that:
- By searching for the post you have liked on the Explore option, you can find new users to follow.
- You can read the post’s caption that you did not read when you liked it.
- Read further comments added to the post after you have released the like.
- Leave a comment on that post, which you didn’t do before.
- Review information deemed helpful to you, such as details about services, products, contests, recipes, workout routines, makeup tutorials, etc.
Limitations to Revisit Liked Posts
You may see the most recent three hundred posts (including videos and photos) that you have liked. The fact is that for some users, it is too much.
However, if you are the type of person who likes various posts each day, it is impossible to find one post from last week.
If you’ve commented on a video or photo but didn’t like it, there is no way to get it back if it disappears from your news feed.
How Can I remove posts I liked on Instagram?
If you no longer need to “like” any post, you need to open it and press the heart icon. It will remove this post from the “posts you’ve liked” list.
How can I see posts other users have liked?
- Step 1: Press this person’s Instagram profile.
- Step 2: Choose the “Following” option to see all of their following profiles.
- Step 3: Press a profile they are following.
- Step 4: View this profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
How can I hide like on Instagram?
- Open your profile
- Press the three black lines
- Choose “Settings.”
- Search for posts and select “Posts.”
- Enable “Hide Like and View Counts.”
The fact that you like a post there on Instagram is a friendly gesture to let the creators know that you approve and enjoy their post. Besides, it’s also a helpful way to bookmark things that are interesting, allowing you to revisit them later.
Hopefully, this article was useful to you. Please share it with other users!
Thank you for reading!