How to embed an Instagram post? In the article below, I will guide you through some simple tips with specific steps to follow. Click it to see more!
Have you tried to embed a post on Instagram? It is a way to help account holders reach more audiences and maintain the amount of interaction.
If you are still struggling with pulling interactions on the platform, you may wonder: ‘How to embed an Instagram post?” Keep reading for more details!
How to Embed an Instagram Post?
There are quite a few ways to embed an Instagram post which include:
Method 1: With custom HTML
To embed a post, you can refer to the following steps:
- Step 1: Access the website https://www.instagram.com/ in the browser search.
The first step to implementing the process is to find the code. The Instagram page browser on a computer or phone does not allow users to copy the code.
To get the code on the interface, you need to log in to the website system on a computer, phone, or tablet.
Please provide the phone number and password if you are not logged in to your account. The system may send a confirmation code to your message inbox.
- Step 2: Go to the post you want to embed on your profile. You can embed a post of your own or anyone else’s post.
- Step 3: Select the three-dot icon at the bottom right corner of the post. Next, the screen will display a menu including the requirements.
- Step 4: Select ‘Embed,’ and an HTML code will appear.
- Step 5: Click to copy it. Also, if you want to highlight HTML code, then right-click and hold on to the copy option.
- Step 6: Attach the link to the website you want.
Method 2: With a direct Instagram link
In many cases, the method of copying HTML code is not efficient or can be more complicated to implement.
How to fix it? The second method we want to work towards is using the code that links directly to the post. The technique is through the following steps.
- Step 1: Go to the picture you want to embed, and tap the “…” button at the top of the screen.
- Step 2: Select the copy link button.
- Step 3: Access the WordPress application and the page to post.
- Step 4: Select insert a design block, then enter Instagram.
- Step 5: The system will display the copy link interface, and you need to attach the previously copied link here.
Then hold “embed,” and the task is done. The highlight here is that you can see the results once installed and adjust if not satisfied.
Method 3: Embed your feed
The third way is to pull down the entire data link.
- For this operation, we usually use the Gutenberg programmer from WordPress, a smart interface that displays the latest posts on Instagram.
- Using the above option, you will learn how to insert sticks through Gutenberg and many other alternatives.
- The fast way to do it is to copy the content you have posted on Instagram.
- Visit the main WordPress interface to create a page or pic.
- Click the (+) sign on the screen, search for Insta, select the posted pic, or scroll down the list to explore.
- Click on the latest pic.
- Continue pressing the connect to the Instagram button.
- The WordPress system will link to the account in a new window. Click on the accept authorization button to link the system together.
Method 4: With a separate plugin
- Install the plugin on a WordPress site.
- Once successfully activated, the Smash Balloon interface forms. Move the mouse to the data source and click install.
- Click on the account connection button.
- Options on business or personal affiliation. We recommend entering the company because it has quite a few advantages later.
- The lead page will take you to the Facebook interface. Don’t be surprised because since the two social networks are interconnected, there are many integrations through Facebook.
- Click continue, and select the account associated with Facebook.
- Allow Smash Social to access the information interface, and press the ok button to return to the main screen.
- Hit the link account button, and Instagram is now saved to the plugin’s list.
- Select the custom tab to edit the setting changes.
- Click on the feed to get the code, then enter the + sign on the pages.
- Identify the posting page you will code, perform the same operations as the above forms, and see the results.
FAQs for Embed An Instagram Post!
What does it mean to embed an Instagram post?
It means that embedding the post will help promote that post. Therefore, embedding a post can help you to reach more value.
Does Instagram allow embedding?
The answer is yes, and this article is the best example of this answer. Refer to the steps above to understand how to do it.
How do I add an Instagram feed to my HTML website?
Login to Insta on a computer system
Copy the affiliate link you want to embed on the website
Move the mouse to “select” down to the toolbar
Copy the HTML code and attach it to any website WordPress system.
Is there an API for Instagram?
Display APIs allow users to access anyone’s Instagram account, but they are limited to enabling people to read primary data such as profile information and video images you post.
Is the Instagram API free?
An API is an interface to interact with Instagram. The API is a free digital form; you can use it to get profile data like images or URLs.
How do I get an embed code from Instagram?
Now you can embed an Instagram post easily; by using your PC, click on the three dots on the top right and click Embed, and you will see the embed code, copy and paste it to your website.
Is embed post on Instagram legal?
Yes, you can embed those codes on the web, and that’s legal, as this post embedding feature was created by Instagram so people can embed posts on the website.
How do you embed Instagram in HTML?
You just need to log in to your Instagram account on a web browser (do not use the app). Open the profile and then select the post you want to embed > now click on the three dots icon in the upper right corner of the post > and select the Embed option and then Copy the embed code.
Can Instagram videos be embedded?
You can embed Instagram videos on your websites; you just need to click on the three dots on the right corner of the video> select the embed code> copy that code and paste it on your web.
How to embed an Instagram post? It’s not too difficult to do. You need a code, a programming website, or an essential plugin, then activate the data source.
Hopefully, with the information we have provided, you will do well on the issue you are interested in. If you have any questions, please leave a comment, and I will try to answer you as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading!